INDIANAPOLIS — Indiana Gov. Eric Holcomb has expanded his executive order due to COVID-19, which will include numerous actions, including keeping schools closed through May 1, it was announced March 20. Read more
- Feb. 25 - Two Carroll baseball players sign with college programs
- Feb. 26 - NACS music teachers thinking outside the box
- Feb. 17 - Fort Wayne Police looking for 2 in homicide investigation
- Feb. 16 - U.S. 30 study clears way for upgrade to freeway to begin
- Feb. 20 - Carroll swimmers earn 11 state qualifications
- Feb. 12 - Rogers Markets has national buyer for Fort Wayne North Anthony Scott's location, sell Dairy Queen land
- Feb. 27 - Chargers third at gymnastics sectional
- Feb. 24 - Montessori children hug teddy bears thanks to Volunteer Center
- Feb. 27 - Lighthouse plans 'March Gladness' featuring local celebrities
- Feb. 25 - Dove's Nest serving customers again after costly closing
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.